– Upload `buddypress-members-import` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
– Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
– You will see a new ‘Buddy Members Import’ option under the existing ‘Users’ menu area.
– Data in CSV file should be delimited by double quote(“).
Where to get this plugin: http://www.youngtechleads.com/bmi/
CSV file format
– CSV file should have all the field name separated by comma(,) and delimited by double quote(“) in first row.
– Data present from the second row are assume as data to be import.
– In a row all the data should be separated by comma(,) and delimited by double quote(“).