– Upload `buddypress-members-import` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
– Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
– You will see a new ‘Buddy Members Import’ option under the existing ‘Users’ menu area.
– Data in CSV file should be delimited by double quote(“).
Where to get this plugin: http://www.youngtechleads.com/bmi/
CSV file format
– CSV file should have all the field name separated by comma(,) and delimited by double quote(“) in first row.
– Data present from the second row are assume as data to be import.
– In a row all the data should be separated by comma(,) and delimited by double quote(“).
4 thoughts on “Install BuddyPress Members Import plugin”
i cannot get this plug in to work. how do I convert an excel file to a comma delimited double quote file? Seems nothing except a ridiculous macro can do that. I’ve tried and the plug in still fails on my site.
This plugin will not convert excel file to CSV file.
you have to do this using your editor in which you have opened the excel file the same file you have to save as CSV format.
Does it work with WP 3.6 and Buddypress 1.8?
Yes, it will work with WP 3.6 and Buddypress 1.8