Plugin last reviewed and tested on 15th June 2019
Compatible upto WP 5.2.X and BP 4.3.X
All types security concerns tested thoroughly
Buy this plugin from our shop: Buy Now
Within 7 days full money back possible if this plugin unable to import users in your WP database and our team could not help you out.
Searched a lot in many places to import BuddyPress members from CSV file in WordPress database but did not get any help. So decided to write a plugin named BuddyPress Members Import which will import WordPress as well as BuddyPress members from CSV file to WordPress database.
Generally while we have too many users in our website then often we have such type of questions in mind:
– How to mass-import users from .csv?
– How to bulk-import users from .csv?
– How to import users from CSV or xls to Database?
– Importing data from Excel, CSV sheet
– how to bulk import buddypress users xprofile from cvs or excel?
– Importing users to Buddypress with custom fields
Answer to all above question is BuddyPress Members Import
Plugin name: BuddyPress Members Import
– Tested with latest version of WordPress and BuddyPress.
– WordPress /BuddyPress / Membership members can be import.
– WordPress users extra/custom fields can be mapped with the account.
– BuddyPress members extra profile fields(xProfile) can be mapped with the account.
– All type(check-box, radio, select, multiselect) xProfile fields can be import.
– Existing users account can be update.
– User password can be set from CSV file.
– Custom Email template.
– Different password to different user.
– xProfile fields default visibility maintain.
– Bulk Update BuddyPress Group Membership.
– Bulk Update members and friends mapping.
– BuddyPress Member Type Support.
– Bulk update members from WordPress to BuddyPress.
– Mapping of members and groups can be done.
– Members AVATAR can be upload. Avatar will be re-size to BP default avatar size.
– 3 sample CSV file present to help you to create CSV file.
– Can import data other than English language.
– Fully compatible with BuddyPress Members Export
– Fully compatible with Paid Memberships Pro
– Must have database backup before importing users/members.
– Individual data should be in double quote and separated by comma(,).
– To update the existing users you have to check the check-box ‘Update existing users’.
– First line should contain only fields name including WordPress default fields.
– For BuddyPress xProfile fields name should be as same as the name of database table column name. Mean if you go to any xProfile field in edit mode the ‘Field Title’ value should be the column name in CSV file.
– In CSV file member group id(s) column name should be ‘member_group_ids’. Before importing members all group should be created and in CSV file provide the group id(s) separated by double colon(::).
– To import values for multivalued field values must be separated by double colon(::)
Eg: if a multivalued field having data WordPress and BuddyPress then in CSV file you have to provide these values as “WordPress::BuddyPress”. If the value is only WordPress then you have to write in CSV “WordPress::”
– Check the check box(Send username and password to new users.) if you want to send username and password to users mail.
– Check the check box(Update existing users) if you want to update the existing users/members.
– Two example csv file will be present in plugin package.
– For better performance have below setting
PHP Version: 5.3.X minimum
upload_max_filesize = 32M
post_max_size = 64M
memory_limit = 256M
Price: $49 only with 1 year free support for single site
Buddypress Members Import
We accepts Bitcoin as well. To pay using bitcoin contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to get this plugin: Buy Now
Do you have any question in your mind: Support
Please provide your review: Review