BuddyPress Members Import
Searched a lot in many places to import BuddyPress members from CSV file in WordPress database but did not get any help. So decided to write a plugin named BuddyPress Members Import which will import WordPress as well as BuddyPress members from CSV file to WordPress database.
Plugin name: BuddyPress Members Import
– Tested with upto WordPress 4.0 and BuddyPress 2.1.1
– WordPress /BuddyPress members can be import.
– WordPress users extra/custom fields can be mapped with the account.
– BuddyPress members extra fields(xProfile) can be mapped with the account.
– All type(check-box, radio, select, multiselect) xProfile fields can be import.
– Existing users account can be update.
– User password can be set from CSV file.
– Custom Email template.
– Different password to different user.
– xProfile fields default visibility maintain.
– Bulk Update BuddyPress Group Membership.
– Bulk update members from WordPress to BuddyPress.
– Mapping of members and groups can be done.
– Members AVATAR can be upload. Avatar will be re-size to BP default avatar size.
– 2 sample CSV file present to help you to create CSV file.
– Can import data other than English.
– Before purchase read this
– Must have database backup before importing users/members.
– Individual data should be in double quote and separated by comma(,).
– To update the existing users you have to check the check-box ‘Update existing users’.
– First line should contain only fields name including WordPress default fields.
– For BuddyPress xProfile fields name should be as same as the name of database table column name. Mean if you go to any xProfile field in edit mode the ‘Field Title’ value should be the column name in CSV file.
– In CSV file member group id(s) column name should be ‘member_group_ids’. Before importing members all group should be created and in CSV file provide the group id(s) separated by double colon(::).
– To import values for multivalued field values must be separated by double colon(::)
Eg: if a multivalued field having data WordPress and BuddyPress then in CSV file you have to provide these values as “WordPress::BuddyPress”. If the value is only WordPress then you have to write in CSV “WordPress::”
– Check the check box(Send username and password to new users.) if you want to send username and password to users mail.
– Check the check box(Update existing users) if you want to update the existing users/members.
– Two example csv file will be present in plugin package.
– For better performance have below setting
upload_max_filesize = 32M
post_max_size = 64M
memory_limit = 128M
Price: $20 only
Buddypress Members Import
Where to get this plugin: http://www.youngtechleads.com/bmi/
Do you have this plugin: Follow the link for installation
Do you have any question in your mind: Support
Please provide your review: Review