Searching for right partner for Your Web Application Testing???
Yes!!! Sahi: The Testers Web Automation Tool
It is QA/Tester oriented and empowers to have minimal dependency on the programmers.
Sahi is especially suited for cross-browser/multi-browser testing of complex web 2.0 applications with lots of AJAX
and dynamic content. Sahi works well in Agile development environments, enabling rapid automation and maintenance
and easily integrating with build systems. Sahi saves time and effort with faster development, less maintenance
Features at Glance:
- Powerful recorder and Object Identifier which works across browsers
- Intuitive and simple APIs
- Version Controllable text-based scripts
- In-built reports
- In-built multithreaded or parallel playback of tests
- Scripts do not need the browser window to be in focus, making scripts very stable
- Command line support for integration into build processes
- Supports external proxy, HTTPS, 401 & NTLM authentications
- Supports browser popups and modal dialogs
- Supports AJAX and highly dynamic web applications
- No wait statements required even for AJAX and page loads
- Intuitive APIs like _near and _in eliminates need for XPaths
- Works on applications with random auto-generated ids
- Very lightweight and scalable
- Can directly invoke Java code from scripts. This is used to access databases, read pdf files, connect to another machine via ssh etc.
- Supports data-driven testing. Can connect to database, Excel or CSV file.
- Can call any command line program